which authorization to use?

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 17:07:02 -0500

Ok, I'm a little uncertain. In the downloads area of www.freedomscientific.com
there are two choces. Jaws 6.0 with the quella or jaws 6.0 with hte ILM. I hae
the jaws 5.10 which I downloaded from the web. Can I use the ILM? or do I have
to use the quella. I'm hoping I can use the ILM because the quella runs out in
March. I do have one upgrade left so will that entitle me to use the ILM?
Thanks.