Re: which Windows 7?

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 22:09:28 +0100

Yeah, sounds like Windows 7 Professional is for you since no doubt the Home Premium will only include the client, Remote Desktop Connection. I'm pondering whether to get it too, but I'll have to wait till Mid July before I can order from the UK. But wow, for just 50 quid I can install a full copy of Home Premium. Nice one Microsoft! P.S. Concerned about my JAWS licence but otherwise my upgrade, which will actually be a clean install as it will be browserless for us in the EU. My licence is standard since I only use Windows for home use up to now. So hope my licence will work for Windows 7 Home Premium. Thoughts?

--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx