Re: which 4.51 to install

  • From: "Gary Jackson" <gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Mar 2005 17:34:10 -0600

Hello Joanne,

You will need both the jaws 451.119 version and the patch which makes it
451.131. Here are direct download links. HTH

Jaws 451.119
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/j451119.exe

Jaws 451 patch
ftp://ftp.freedomscientific.com/users/hj/private/WebFiles/JAWS/j451131patch.exe

Gary

Gary Jackson    KK5GE
gary@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Phone: 409-962-0353