Re: where do I tell jaws or WLM to tell me if the message is unread.

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Apr 2011 10:55:33 -0700

this is why many go back to the former version.

but... if it works anything like things have in the past, there is a graphic in
with the name of the Email that must be Identified as the "unread" marker and
probably the same with the attachment information.

I know in the past some folks were able to find it by using the invisible
cursor (jaws key hit twice quickly) and setting graphics reading to "all" and
then comparing what they saw on a known unread compared to a known read, and I
would guess you could do the same for Emails with and without attachments.

HTH,
inthane