Re: when the computer starts

  • From: "Flor Lynch" <florlync@xxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Dec 2006 13:40:20 -0000

The simplest thing for you might be to do a system Restore to a point before
you took stuff out of msconfig.  For the following reasons.  If the restore is
successful, and if you still have problem, let's deal with them then.  (There
may be better ways than taking things out of msconfig, to deal with the
issues.)  However, you may have inadvertently done something else in that
utility.