what version of microsoft?

  • From: "david ingram" <dingram269@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Jun 2004 23:13:59 -0500

    Hi, how are you? which version of microsoft are you using? if you are
using microsoft office 2000 professional, with either version, you should
have no problems.  On the other hand, if you are using microsoft office 2003
professional then, you'll have to go to jaws 5.0844.  I know that this isn't
what you would want to know but this is something that I had to find out
first hand.  Hope that helps.