Re: what security suite do you like?

  • From: Matthew T Dyer <mdyer1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 12:18:02 -0500

Robert,

I have use eset smart security.  you can go to there web site at
www.eset.com<http://www.eset.com> for more info.  I have also used microsoft
securety esentuals and it is worth looking at.  I know that both are accessible
so you should have no prloblems with it at all,.

Matthew

On Nov 18, 2010, at 11:48 PM, Robert Logue wrote:

What full security suite do you like with Jaws?  I'm trying AVG Internet
Security 2011 at the moment.  I was using the free version of AVG along with
Windows Firewall and WinPatrol PLUS.   I like the idea of in integrated full
security package and am willing to pay for one.  The thing is to get good value
as well as working well enough with Jaws that it isn't a battle to use.

It's alright using individual products but if I don't find a suite I care fore
I would want to know what firewall, what antivirus, what spam filter, password
protection, and anty fishing programs are best with Jaws.

I read a lot of advice written for sighted people about security so I guess I
really want to know what suite or individual programs work well with Jaws these
days that are worth paying for.

Sorry for the poor writing.  I'm tired and I want to get this off before I
forget and my AVG evaluation runs out.  It costs quite a lot for AVG IS 2011.
They charge for each computer and I have 2.

Tanks.

Bob