Re: what is the .jbs file

  • From: "Dave Durber" <d.durber@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Jan 2011 15:56:24 -0500

If it was the Binary file, the letter "B" would be the last character in the
extension of the file name, e.g. "default.jsb", JAWS Script Binary.

If it was the source file, the letter "S" would be the last character in the
extension of the file name, e.g. "default.jss", JAWS Script Source.

NOTE:  JAWS Script Source (jss) files must be created/written using a text
editor such as Notepad, not a Word Processor such as MS Word.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber