Re: what is best way to learn JAWS and the pc as a total newbie?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 17:22:41 -0000

Hi,I have some tapes in a box Ithink they do not make them any more glad you reminded me. I recall the little tutorials are mainly in HJ pad HJ I guess is the founder,it is a little playground you can experiment in and make mistakes that do not take effect on any programme outside. I mentioned it once to a so called tutor he said he had never heard of it
Dorothy
----- Original Message ----- From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>