Re: what is best way to learn JAWS and the pc as a total newbie?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Nov 2009 19:08:11 -0000

I have if you read carefully covered those points.The people I mentioned are
not small fry are they? do you think I contacted Dr Hamilton for fun?n? No,I
had to,you do not know the full story one day I may write abook about it,I
mean that a persons first experience of her first screen reader and computer, I just need
the time with other events surgery to come. Bryan carver was told to phone
me,he made me a promise,Dan Clark is not small fry either is he? Eric
damery? heard of him?, do you think I am playing games? I do know one thing
and that is if a product did once work in a certain way and then stops being
able to, the information shouldbe plain and clear. Shooting the messenger,and
killing the client is not a decent way to behave When I last got to speak to
Bryan carver I reminded him of his promise even told him I had found a man
nearby who once worked for a firm of Electronics who was trying to make a
box to invert the screen it wouldnot need a Patent, it would be external  to

the computer and have a switch,the switch would turn the screen to black, of
course it would have to be flicked off to turn black off and it wouldbe
normal view,  actually it was not so simple and I did realise computer man
couldnot do it, I was introduced to him by a hospital driver,it being his
brother in law,and he was running a Computer business. I explained this to
Bryan carver when I last nabbed him,He listened carefully, and as I recall
said"Gee Dorothy  you sure do have tenacity
, to which I replied Yes but when are you
going to post on a website the fact Jaws is now mainly a screen reader
mainly for the totally blind?tenacity is all very well but don't you remember tellingme you Bryan before you lost rest your sight You used black screen,he toldme that and that he had to have low lights in his office and learnt Braiile just in and he believed a cure for Rp was just around the corner. I do not have Rp, during his phone call he toldme they had run trials out there and replicated the experiences I had. Ok that is fine but say it where it matters not just in a telephone call to me and may I please have a letter from Dr Hamilton aat least saying you are sorry I was put through the mill!time has gone by and I feel having been given a tip regarding lunar I will have to buy more to work with windows 7, I have not had a reply but until I do,I will ask questions One last thing a man called jonathan Mosem said to me last year "I will ask around over here and get back to you, I am not sure where "over there was,it could be New Zealand. think he would have if he could.So why couldn't he?All I need is a clear answer,not a lot to ask.----- Original Message ----- From: "Alex Momence" <alex.midence@xxxxxxxxx>