Re: what is best way to learn JAWS and the pc as a total newbie?

  • From: "mail.bellsouth.net" <craigbowers@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 13:20:44 -0500

Dear Lois,

Although I have been uwsing jaws for several years, this note I read will be very helpful for me. I use xp and jaws 7.1, I guess my biggest problem is learning how download free music and when it is complete and where it goes, never have really have downloaded.

Thanks, Craig
to do
----- Original Message ----- From: "Lois Goodine" <al415@xxxxxxxxxxx>