Re: what about JAWS 9 and firefox

  • From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Oct 2009 16:49:48 -0400

Tracy,

Two points:

First, I use the latest version of Firefox mostly with JAWS 10, but ironically there is at least one website where the two don't work together. In that case, I revert to JAWS 9 and everything is fine. So although my experience using Firefox's latest version with JAWS 9 is limited, I believe you should experience no problems.

Second, the Firefox updates are said to incorporate important security upgrades, so it would seem advisable to keep up to date.