weird sound in IE 6

  • From: "Vicki Wherry" <amethyst17@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW List" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 16:22:12 -0700

Several days ago IE6 started making my default computer sound on both my
laptop and desktop computers whenever I would arrow on a blank line. It
doesn't seem to do it on every page, but most of them. I'm using the update
for JAWS 8, and I'm wondering if it's possible a setting could be causing
this or something that got changed in internet explorer. Anyone had this
problem?

Vicki