webpage keep refreshing

  • From: koala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 14:44:12 +1000 (EST)

Hi, I am trying to check my mail on the web and the page keeps refreshing
on me and when it does this jaws goes back to the top of the list. When I
have over 50 messages it is becoming a pain. Also when I first tried to
send this message the page did something funny and I lost the mesage so
sorry of any errors but I am writing this as fast as I can so I can send
it before something goes wrong again.

If anyone can help with this please give me some ideas on what I can do.
At the moment I am using somen one elses computer with Jaws 5.0 but it has
also happened with my Jaws 6.0.

Thanks for any help,
From Shaxz.