Re: web visum extension and the "invitation code"

  • From: "Rik James" <Ohio1803@xxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Sep 2009 11:19:18 -0600

Hey Chris.
Thanks for your note.
Yes my name does get that reaction sometimes.

If I have had any super freak razz ma tazz, it is all in my past.
That Rick James sure had a good and funky thing going there for awhile.
Now I am singing a different tune, and just a semi-serious student of music
for all the people, freaks and otherwise.  And trying to keep my ability to
use these darned computers somewhat less super freaky.

Thanks for your offer to help on the web visum.
I also got a response email from a person named Stefano, with separate email
containing a invitation code.

I have not yet gotten to use it but hope to get started soon.

If there are any tips as to what all I will need to do, please feel free to
advise away, either on list or privately.

I guess this code thing must be a way to keep it from being somehow
unsecure?
Anyhow, thanks very much for all help.

Rik