Re: web site

  • From: James Homuth <james@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2006 18:53:36 -0400

This doesn't really have anything to do with JFW, and would have probably been better suited to... well, just about any other list, more than likely. I don't have the address handy, but I believe the PC audio list would be more suited. Or the blindtech list.

James,
List Admin
At 06:36 PM 9/2/2006, you wrote:
Yes could you tell me of a way I can get my web site to the blind masses? I would like suggestions on how I can make it more accessible to them.

Michael McIntire
Visit my web site at <http://www.blind-cat.com>http://www.blind-cat.com

-- JFW related links: JFW homepage: http://www.freedomscientific.com/ Scripting mailing list: http://lists.the-jdh.com/listinfo.cgi/scriptography-the-jdh.com JFW List instructions: To post a message to the list, send it to jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx To unsubscribe from this mailing list, send a message to jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word unsubscribe in the subject line. Archives located at: //www.freelists.org/archives/jfw