Re: web cam help

  • From: "Sugar" <sugarsyl71@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 14:15:50 -0800

oh my, sorry Dave, I did not mean to upset you, I'm just "learning" about
computers myself, so forgive me and my ignorance
sorry to have asked, but I was just not sure how to find out what else you
needed to know, because I, myself  don't know.
I didn't mean to come off as a "bad attitude" or something.
I do want to learn, and, I feel that I have upset you for my ignorance.
sorry again, I will just figure it out
thanks for the kindness.
sugar

Be a coffee-drinking individual -