Re: web browsers and jfw

  • From: "Sun Sparkle" <sunshine@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 14:36:59 -0600

Johnny, I will have to respectively disagree with you.
window eyes has a lot more you can do with it then JAWS has things JAWS can
not do, unlike window eyes where you can.
Can JAWS use the Mouse? that a sighted person uses?
No, but window eyes lets you do this!
I have been testing out Window eyes and well folks you are not going to
maybe like this but JAWS does Have a really competive Rival to JAWS.
this means you would have more functionallity with window eyes.
and by the way folks Windoweyes gives you sitrix mediaframe support for free
unlike FS where you will have to pay an extra 200 dollars just to get the
support.
so, i would say Gwmicro will most deffinitly give FS a run for it's money.
Try it out for yourselves!