Re: web browsers and jfw

  • From: "AB7HW Dick Lee Chrisman" <ab7hw@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Nov 2004 06:19:12 -0700

My understanding is that firefox  is a Lenix based program.
I have not heard of any screen readers that function well in a Lenix
environment, have you?
I tried Firefox with JFW 5.00.844 and could not read anything with the PC
cursor, only with the JFW cursor.
I finally removed Firefox and went back to IE(Internet Explorer)!
So it sounds good, but not JFW friendly!
Dick