RE: warning! Important! Read this message with another synth other than eloquence!!!! Easter egg!

  • From: "jim grimsby" <jimgrims@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2005 13:24:37 -0800

thank you, Jim.  But in the one situation you mention, where Jaws has=20
crashed, how can a person find this other synth to install it or do =
whatever

you're supposed to do with it, if you can't see what you're doing and =
have=20
no Jawsworking?  I must not be understanding something here.
Well you should in this case be reasonably familiar with your jaws menu. =

Also, in order to use it with Jaws instead of Eloquence, do you have to =
do=20
something to install it on the synthesizer list in the Jaws interface so =

that it can be chosen as an alternative to Eloquence?=20
The default is to select it and  to have eloquence as the default. =20
 Do people often do=20
this, just to have another voice instead of the Jaws voice?
Yes people have done this before. Also if they have at&t installed they
might do this.  As I said there are a lot of sapi based synthesizers out
there hth=20