Re: wanting to read a whole title on the taskbar

  • From: Bruce Toews <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 12:04:07 -0500 (CDT)

Unfortunately, I haven't a braille display to experiment with, but it's my understanding that the virtual buffer works for speech and braille. Any braille users out there who can confirm or deny this?

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews

On Fri, 17 Jun 2005, chevelle wrote:

Hi Bruce, I just tried it, and nothing changed as far as the braille display is concerned. Do you know if this affects the braille output or does it only affect the speech part of jaws.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Bruce Toews" <water_drinker@xxxxxxxx>