Re: want help with a web site

  • From: "john r. vaughn" <jrvaughn44@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Aug 2005 20:16:32 -0400

the key stroke is control enter
john
----- Original Message -----
From: "Evelyn Weckerly" <weckerly@xxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Wednesday, August 31, 2005 7:14 PM
Subject: want help with a web site

Hi, All,

I have forgotten what the command is for getting information when Jaws says
"mouse over". Everything on the below web site is that way,and not just on
the home page.

www.premovation.com

This is an audio and home theater store.

Since I am anot a techie, anyone having suggestions for making this site
easier to deal with would be welcome. Since I expect to visit them soon in
person, I'd like to gather such suggestions here andtake them to the staff
as a potential customer.

Thanks, all.

Evelyn