Re: vs.net

  • From: red <red2003@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2004 01:33:20 -0400

Hi sunshine
If you're asking about the error box that pops up and offers one choice OK
and the web pages then load ok?
You can turn off script debugging:
With IE open hit alt plus T (Tools) O (internet Options) shift control tab
to Advanced and arrow down about 6 times to disable script debugging.

Preston
The best blooming city ... Brantford, Ontario, Canada