Re: voices help again

  • From: "Gene" <guystevens@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Apr 2005 07:17:12 -0400

One of the problems as I see it is that a lot of us have machines bought and
paid for by one rehab commission or another. Unfortunately most of them are
getting what ever is cheap instead of systems designed with the needs of
Assistive software in mind. In my opinion none of us should be using
anything less than a 3.2 MHz processor and 1MB of ram. But you won't get
most rehab agents to pay for anything that powerful.

Gene