RE: voice dialing

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2011 16:27:46 -0400

A JAWS list isn't the place for this query. You've subscribed here for a
while, so you will have seen referrals to more appropriate forums. You could
also google for lists dedicated to blind phone users.

I hate to participate in limiting queries, but the list is already congested
with enough JAWS-related messages.

  _____