Re: vm ware scripts

  • From: Soronel Haetir <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Apr 2010 14:55:59 -0800

As far as I know vmware works without scripts.  It's not like the
program itself has a real complex interface.

You will of course need to install a screen reader on the guest side
as well, and if you are running a win7 guest (possibly vista too not
sure there) jaws flat won't work.

--
Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx