vista and will my computer handle it

  • From: "Gery Gaubert" <gerygaubert@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 22:14:08 -0600

I am using a Dell 3.4 GHZ xps machine.  I have 2 GB's ram a 250 GB
harddrive and a 256 MB video card.  I assume that vista will run on
this.  What is the cost for vista?  I am using xp home now.  I am also
curious about jaws.  Versions of Jaws after 6.2 don't seem to read links
on the web to well.  It also doesn't read the names of fields on forms
that need to be filled out.  Let me say that maybe it does and I am
doing something wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.  Any discussion or
input on anything mentioned above is appreciated.  I am not here to bash
fs or gw micro for that matter.  I just want the product to work for me
the best that it can.

Gery Gaubert
St. Charles Sheriff's Office Helpdesk Coordinator