Re: virtuial viewr

  • From: "Jon C. Pierson" <jpierson@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 07:41:32 -0700

Hello,

Checking the "show virtual viewer on screen" checbox under options, basics does not cause it to come up on the taskbar, it just allows sighted computer users to see what we hear when we use it.

Your probably have the virtual viewer checked in your Jaws Basic Settings. Try going to options, basic settings and unchec the box that says show virtual viewer. Hit ok and unload Jaws. Restart Jaws and see if it works.