Re: virtualizing window

  • From: "Bob Verity" <rtverity@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 11:32:53 -0600

First of all, INSERT F10 is a list of running applications.  the virtual window
is not a running application; it is a window created by JAWS.

Next, when you hit enter on JAWS minimized nothing happened.  This is not true.
 Something did happen.  The running applications window was closed and focus
was set to the JAWS application window.

Please don't feel intimidated by exploring; this is a good way of learning
about different applications.

Please review adrian's postings about the virtual window because he gave some
excelent examples of how the virtual window can be used.