Re: virtualizing window

  • From: "Bill White" <billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 09:29:03 -0800

The vertual window is reached by CTRL+Insert+W if you are using a jaws version
before 11.  If you are using jaws 11, the key stroke is ALT+Insert+W.  This
allows you to read the entire screen as well as copy some things that are
unavailable to copy in the regular window, as has been said before.  I find
this command quite useful instead of using the jaws cursor when I don't want to
accidentally change something on the screen.

HTH.
Bill White billwhite92701@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx