RE: virtualise window in jfw 11

  • From: "Chris Hallsworth" <christopherh40@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Nov 2009 00:38:05 -0000

Hi, it's useful for study purposes. For example you may have a document
you've written, perhaps an essay or discitation, and you want to check if
you've not repeated yourself throughout the document. Word Index is also
good on web pages where you can easily find a string of text on a web page
and easily jump to the occurrence or occurrences of that string. Hope this
helps.