video intercept

  • From: James Hazard <jamesth3@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 10:16:35 -0700 (GMT-07:00)

We've been having problems getting Jaws to work properly again. The version
we're using is 8.0 with Windows XP Home edition.

Jaws won't read sentences. I was told to make changes to the display settings,
which I did. I was told to uninstall Jaws with all the components and then
reinstall Jaws and I did that, too. I then downloaded video intercept from FS
website.

But nothing has changed. When I click on execute to install video intercept and
then restart the computer I get an error message.

This all started when we had to take the computer into the shop to have a virus
removed. Since then we haven't gotten Jaws back where it was.

I don't know what else to do. Anyone have any ideas?

http://nationalhazard.com/