Re: video intercept

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:59:31 -0700

James,

I had a problem with JAWS a year ago and like you, had no success using the
standard methods.

Finally I got in touch whit a tech at FS who really knew what she was
talking about and she walked my IT person through all the steps to strip
JAWS from the registry so that a clean install could be done.

This is drastic, and without FS being there to hold my hand would have been
frustrating.

That's my recommendation -- call FS and if you don't get a tech who can do
this for you, then escalate it.

Dave