Re: video cards

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 10:57:25 -0500

I wish there was a quick response.  There is  alist on the freedom
scientific web of cards that have been tested and found to be reliable so
that at least would give you a start.  I wish someone could publish a list
of cards to stay away from.  On that page though there are some warnings
that may also help.