RE: versions of vista

  • From: "Mark" <mfurness@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 18:18:09 -0400

To add one point that ticked me off. On my new system, I I have a TV Wonder
tuner card. ATI states that it is Vista ready. BUT, the required drivers are
NOT in the Vista Business edition. Only Premium and Ultra have the required
editions to run said card. So be careful when reading web sites for any
additional peripherals.

Mark