Re: using utorrent

  • From: orhan deniz <orhan.deniz63@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Chip Orange <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jul 2008 19:53:22 +0100

Hi Chip,
Very good points.
However if you don't mind, some editions.
ISP's like to block torrents.
This is why you should should  enable connection encryption in a torrent
client. In UTorrent it should be either enabled or forced. Enabled will accept
unencrypted connections,. Forced will only accept encrypted connections.
A very good torrent site for searching is:
www.btmon.com
Demonoid is very good, however you need an invite to get an account.

Orhan.
--
Orhan Deniz.
E-mail: