RE: using scripts with jaws 62

  • From: "KAnderson" <kanderson@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 22:53:06 -0500

And, you may have to recompile the scripts.  It is easy to do.  If you find
the scripts don't work when you start Winmx, do the following.

1.  Go to the main screen in Winmx.
2.  Press and hold the Insert Key on the Numb pad, and press the zero on the
regular numbers row.  This will load the script manager.
3.  Press and hold Control, and tap the letter s.
4.  You will be told the scripts have been successfully compiled.
5.  Press and hold the Alt Key, and tap the F4 Key.
6.  Answer yes to save the changes.
7.  If the scripts still don't work well, exit Winmx, and reload it.
8.  If the scripts don't work at that point, I'm out of suggestions.
(smile)

Good luck,
Katrina