RE: using sappy 5 voices with jaws.

  • From: "Mathew Menard" <tiger32984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 18:03:11 -0500

Hi Jon.
Thanks for your help.
I got it.

Mathew.

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Jon C. Pierson
Sent: Monday, October 24, 2005 5:45 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: using sappy 5 voices with jaws.

Hi Mathew,
If you are using a new enough version of JFW you should be able to set your
synth to sapi5 by pressing JawskeyPlusControlPlusS and arrowing to Sapi5
and hitting enter. Then go into the Jaws window (JawskeyPlusJ), Alt plus o
for the options menu, v for voices, g for global and s for the person combo
box, . Arrow down to the voice you want and modify it's settings in that
dialog and hit enter to apply your changes.

Jon C. Pierson