using mp3 tutorial

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 16:46:58 -0500

Hi everyone, I just wanted to say I was surprised at the quality of the mp3s
that come with the mp3 tutorial. When I downloaded the mp3 tutorial, it was all
zipped up. I created a folder called jaws6Tutorial, and extracted all 290 files
to that folder. Not all of the 290 files were mp3. Some of them were html, but
the quality of the mp3 is really really good. A lot better than the gwmicro mp3
tutorial. I'm big into audio quality, and these were great. I actually want to
transfer them to blank mini disc so I can play them on something other than my
computer. If anyone wants me to I could sned yoou a copy of the folder I have
created so you would have all the mp3s that deal with the basic training of
jaws 6. Wow! 290 files!, that's a lot of file!