RE: using jfw and media player 11 to transfer content to a portable device

  • From: "Dave" <dave.mehler@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Mar 2009 20:59:41 -0500

Hi,
Thanks. I tried pasting the files in to the music folder via my computer,
but when i select the music folder on the ds50 i don't get anything.
        On a ds50 specific note i got a used one and am needing to reset the
filenames, the owner set it to automatically start all filenames with a
prefix. I'd like to remove that, but am not sure how, respond to that one
privately please as it's not jfw specific.
Thanks.
Dave.