using google translator was RE: coding?

  • From: "kimsan" <kimsansong@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 11:04:55 -0700

lol, please keep in mind not everyone uses Kurzwhile.

Email me off list if you'd like. I cannot seem to get google translator
down.

Just in case you don't want to email me off list here's the issue.

I'm always interested in translating english into spanish but the problem I
have is picking the language to translate into the other language. I seem to
get it some times and others, no.

So, how do I pick english and then pick spanish as the language to translate
the word/phrase into?

Thanks.