using bookkeeping program CashManager with Jaws?

  • From: Hank & Patty <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jaws list <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 Apr 2011 15:22:51 -0300

Hello,

Has anyone on the list used the standard U.S.A version of the bookkeeping
program called CashManager with Jaws?  If so, can they please tell me how they
find the CashManager program works with Jaws, is it a bookkeeping program that
is fairly easy to use with Jaws?  During initial setup for a company's
financial books, is it fairly easy to change the different sales tax and
federal tax rates?  Any help that I can get on this program would be greatly
appreciated.  Much thanks in advance.

All the best,

Hank W. Merchant