usb flashdrives and jaws

  • From: "Gery Gaubert" <ggaubert@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 12:10:43 -0500

        I have a fuji flash drive 512 MB that works really well.  No software
needed and no issues with jaws.  I just ordered a kangaru drive from tiger
direct today for about $195.00 2.2GB because I need something a little larger
and I'll wait and see how that one works out.  THat drive from www.tigerdirect
was $179 and I got second day delivery I looked at compusa and best buy and
other places too.  It was the best price for a descent brand that I could find.