Re: updating jaws 5.0 and up

  • From: "Troy Sullivan" <sullidog_2001@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 16:56:49 -0500

Hi. There's on the fs sight in the authorization FAQ on exactly how to do
this. It's a file on the floppy disk you need to run called TE full.exe wich
will convert your authorization to the update. I too had to do this at one
point. But look under the authorization FAQ on the fs site to be sure you
are doing it right. It will convert your update, plus install the key.
Troy