updating jaws 5.0 and up

  • From: "Jessica" <shakespeare_juliet@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 13 Mar 2004 13:46:34 -0800

I've tried updating my authorization for Jaws 5.0 as well as the latest
version, and it's telling me to insert a more current update disk.  So at the
moment, I can't even install the authorization I have for the new version of
Jaws, and if it's going to give me this message, why exactly was I given an
update disk?
  Is there any way I can fix this on my own? Or will this end up being
something FS will have to deal with?