Re: unsubscribing

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Oct 2005 11:38:08 -0700

Hi John,

The things you've been trying to do aren't personal email back and forth,
just automated functions of the Listserve, the computer that hosts the
mailing list.  If your attempt to unsubscribe isn't working, here, at the
bottom of each list message, is the address to write to and request help
from.  Unfortunately, part of the address isn't there, so I've corrected the
error::

jfw-admins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx