Re: unsubscribe

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2005 21:44:39 -0700

Well, that's that, or will be, as soon as someone explains to him the actual
unsubscribe procedure.  I wonder if there's anyone here who has any idea of
the state of the Vietnamese economy, the degree to which blind services are
supported or not supported there today and, most importantly, the financial
meaning of the cost of a program like Jaws in light of those circumstances.
I don't know the specifics, but based on what knowledge I do have about the
country at this time, I can make an educated guess or two.  This is a really
sad episode to have witnessed.  this wasn't some ripoff artist in Belgrade,
Moscow or Beijing with Mob connections.  People could just have said no,
without the moral harangues.

So it goes.  Po-weet, po-weet.  Bomb them into the Stone Age and then spit
on their blind for not being upstanding global market citizens.  You gotta
love the ironies.  All that would make it better is if this guy turned out
to have been blinded when he stepped on one of the thousands of live U.s.
land mines that like a few inches beneath the Vietnamese soil to this day.
tousdand

hat