Re: unsubscribe

  • From: Chris Skarstad <toonhead5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 26 May 2005 13:52:59 -0500

I think what might be happening is that  you might be typing
jfw-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, but your e-mail program, for some reason, isn't
putting the dash, followed by subscribe in the address.
Eudora and other e-mail programs have an auto-complete function which tries
to make an educated guess as to what you want to do, so the very best way
to make sure is to shift tab over to the to: field and make sure it's
right.  You're definitely typing the address correctly, but as I
said,  it's going to the list address instead because the auto-complete
thinks you want to send your message to the list.  So the address you're
typing is correct, it just ain't getting there.