Re: unscribe

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 18:15:37 -0800

Rick, I don't get it.  I didn't misspell the word in my note to Mary Jo.  In
fact, the misspelling in the instructions isn't even my typing.  It's copied
directly from the welcome message, and I neglected to listen carefully to it
as I copies and pasted it.  Anyway, I'm not sure what you're referring to,
but just so Mary Jo gets the idea.  Mary Jo?  Do you understand those
instructions?
I just typed it too fast where I