unread status in Lotus

  • From: Robert J Smith <rsmith247@xxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 May 2010 13:16:09 -0400

Hi -- sorry if this is a duplicate message.  I sent this first while my
vacation was still set.  I use Lotus Notes version 8 and Jaws version 11.
My Lotus Notes client got corrupted and I had it repaired by the Lotus
Notes desktop support person.  After the repair, JAWS no longer speaks the
"unread" status for new messages.  Freedom Sci gave me a number of options
to go through under the control pannel for display and performance.  I
made these options agree with everything they suggested but I still can't
get the "unread" status spoken.  Also, when I open some messages, there is
a details button that I have to click before I can get the message read.
Any ideas on what I need to do either in Lotus or in JAWS Config to help
with these problems?

Thanks much in advance.

Bob Smith

delivery.